Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A good time together

I've got all these posts half done, waiting to download photos, but I'm being hamstrung by how long it takes to download. So more pics to come, but I need to update this blog in the meantime, dang it!

We're in the throes of getting ready to go to London to see my parents, another reason for the lax blogging. I'm bound and determined to minimize our load as much as possible so it's been edit, edit, and edit some more for several days. We're getting excited, though I can hardly believe we're actually leaving as soon as we are. There is so much to do! Along the way, we're going to see some friends from college and the husband's mission in Canada (they're from other parts of England). It's going to be a fun-filled trip, and I'll tell you all about it later, though there may be a bit of a blogging hiatus while we're away.

In addition, the husband's parents are coming for a quick visit before we leave and they head to a conference in DC. So we've got a lot going on in the Southland at the moment. Got to get right back to it!

No comments: