Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Then where am I to go?

Ohmigosh, things have gotten so bad I am fantasizing about food. My body, now constantly hungry and never satisfied, what with my inability to eat fat, is making my brain crazy (yes, that statement is absolutely biologically and psychologically accurate. Move along; nothing to see here) and leaving me with food fantasies that occur at the most inopportune times (read: all the livelong day). Today's desires include Belgian waffles with strawberries, ice cream (I know, I couldn't have that anyway--I didn't say they were realistic visions but fantasies!), and whipped cream, samosas like they make at this dive of an Indian place in Delaware, a giant hamburger with lots of pickles and mustard, and chocolate pumpkin bread pudding (I've never even seen a recipe for this, let alone had it before but doesn't sound yummy?!). Then there are my general, everyday longings, most consistently for onion rings and a turkey Subway sandwich. Oh, and I could really go for some sweet potato soup made with lots of cream and brown sugar and some pie of any kind and some chocolate and desserts galore and and and and AND!!

Really, this "diet" is driving me crazy!!

No comments: