Pages

Monday, March 07, 2011

It's that time again

It should come as no surprise that I'm a bit of a reality TV lover, the cheesier the better. Thus, every new edition of Celebrity Apprentice is a special joy! This season has a delicious mix of crazy, talented, and crazy talented. And some past reality "stars" just as icing on the crazytown cake, like Richard Hatch (first winner of Survivor, he of tax evasion infamy) and NeNe Whateverherlastnameis of the Real Housewives of Atlanta (she of the big attitude and big, ahem, personality). These two are just here to make everybody else angry, of course.

But there are so many other juicy characters to add to the mix.

Craziest? I'm going with Gary Busey (he was a walking meltdown on Celebrity Fit Club) and LaToya Jackson (who is just a fruitcake and appears to be a bit dim).

Early to fall? I'm going with the current Playmate of the Year Hope Dworaczyk (really?), Dionne Warwick (who seems well meaning but not cutthroat enough), and Jose Canseco (based on his track record on the Surreal Life).

Sleeper agents who will probably show unexpected talents and could win? Mark McGrath (this guy is secretly really smart, as we learned on Rock and Roll Jeopardy) and Lil Jon (because my new motto is don't discount the rappers, yo!).

My favorite cast member? Marlee Matlin because she is just so dang awesome and the gods really must be crazy if she doesn't win! Meat Loaf is also someone I'm looking forward to watching because, well, he is just always entertaining.

Best confessionals? So far I'm going with Lil Jon, Lisa Rinna (she's already talking about knives in her back pocket), and NeNe (that's her other role).

Most annoying cast members? Hatch, Busey, and Star Jones (goodness, I really dislike her).

Wild cards (besides the obvious wild stars)? John Rich (the country stars as a whole perform remarkably well on these things) and Niki Taylor (one never knows what other skills models have).

Stay tuned! Fireworks sure to ensue....

1 comment:

Betsy (Eco-novice) said...

Excellent post. Almost makes me wish I liked reality TV. I find it too painful. Aren't you the one who told me watching The Office was too painful for you (which I find hard to believe if you like reality TV)? Or maybe you just don't like it.