Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Brown paper packages

It's a bit early, but we've engaged in some spring cleaning here at Frank to Frivolous. As you might be able to see, we've changed our background to something a little more subtle but still green, of course (because, as I can't say enough times, green is the color of peace and serenity, as my friend JGT once said). It was time for something a little less busy. I want to thank Little Window Shoppe (see link at right under Fabulous 'Frings) for this code and all the design work. Great job, ladies!

In addition, I want to draw you attention to the subscribe button at the right. If you want, please feel free to subscribe to the blog to get all the new posts in your email, your RSS feed, what have you. If you don't know what this means, please feel free to just move along to the next paragraph!

We've also cleaned up the links lists a tad, added the labels category below the fold, turned the past posts into a drop down menu, and ditched the search window (it wasn't working very well, anyway). And that's about as good as it gets, folks, since an HTML guru I am not! Some day soon I may learn how to post pictures more regularly, but I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you. Once text heavy, always text heavy.

Finally, the new year is upon us, and I'm thinking of instituting some regular weekly features. You know, on Tuesdays this kind of post, on Wednesdays that kind, etc. If you have any ideas/requests about what you'd like to see, feel free to comment or send me an email. As always, my blog is about YOU, my tiny but loyal band of readers. Oh, and also about me. And Baby J. And the husband. But mainly about YOU!

No comments: