Pages

Thursday, December 04, 2008

I want to hide

Well, I was a little bit too optimistic when it came to my not getting sick. In fact, I have a stuffy head, sinus pressure, the lingering sore throat, sneezing, and a killer headache and they don't seem to be going away, no matter how hard I concentrate. So, in an effort to be proactive, I have an appointment with the doctor ("is 7:45 am too early?" no, I'll have been awake for hours by then, thank you very much) at which I plan to tell them no, this is not viral, it is clearly bacterial, as I have clearly gotten it from those around me, who are all being helped by antibiotics, and so I would like some of those, too. Only that may all come out as "blahwahwahughdrugs, please." Like I said, stuffy head.

In preparation, I am going to be nice and early tonight, even earlier than my normal 9-ish (so that I can be halfway awake for Seminary). Oops, the husband just asked for an eagle. It's code, you see, which means I need to go make a bottle (my job) for Baby J while the husband gets him out of the bath (his job), changes him into his pajamas (his job), and puts him to bed (also his job). Making sure that the husband is the one who puts the baby to sleep every night he's here? Priceless!

No comments: